- SpecFlow framework with Selenium C# for performing automation testing (BDD ).
- Performs installation / deployment / upgrades, troubleshooting, effective root-cause analysis, and defect investigation activities.
- Design test cases and execute through Test Management Tool. Usage of Bug Management Tool.
- Performs slightly more complex test design, understands more complex positive and negative real-world scenarios independently.
- Drives clarity and understanding of new features by actively considering and utilizing scenarios that are beyond acceptance criteria and team discussion.
- Enhances knowledge of and implements new and/or improved testing concepts, types, techniques and tools to streamline the testing effort and improve the quality and efficiency of deliverables
- Possesses knowledge of and maintains different Test and Integration environments required to discharge all the QA duties effectively, and on time.
- Collaborates with geographically distributed teams
- Thorough knowledge on Agile methodologies.
- Azure DevOps for test management.
- Web API testing using postman.
- Demonstrates new Features and functionality during Sprint reviews and Client demos.
Skills needed to be successful
- Ability to think creatively, identify alternatives, and generate new ideas necessary to achieve a goal
- Ability and willingness to make decisions that represent the best course of action out of the available options in order to achieve a desired result.
- Ability to query data across various technologies to understand how the data is impacted by user actions
- Ability to represent software workflows, architecture, entities and relationships via different visual and/or language methods
- Ability to perform root cause analysis to identify the most important contributing factor(s) to an issue
- Ability to closely estimate task durations and complete work projects as scheduled
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Knowledge on Oracle
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
Preferred Experience & Education
- Knowledge on US healthcare domain
- Knowledge on Cloud based application testing
(This job-listing is for demo purpose, please do not apply)