- Day to day accounts work like petty cash, vouchers, taxation matters, Book keeping etc
- Calculation and reconciliation on Contractor agreements, Professional Tax, Rent and Employee Salary etc & deposit it on monthly basis.
- Comply with state and national tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Preparation of details for finalization of annual accounts & planning for vendor’s payment weekly & monthly.
- Record of all the money transaction (payment and receipt).
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors.
- Regular renewal of SLA’s
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff and petty cash.
(This is page made for demo purpose, please do not apply for the demo job)